Claims and returns
1. The seller is obliged to deliver goods free of defects to its Customers. Prior to sending the good to the Customer, the quality and quantity of the ordered goods are thoroughly checked.
2. We kindly ask you to always check in the presence of the courier for any visible outside damage of the delivery. If the package is damaged, please report this to the delivery person, together with the damage description.
3. The Customer has the right to submit complaints in any legally permissible manner, including:
a) using the complaint form
b) via telephone to the phone number indicated below at pt. 4
c) verbally for the record
d) in writing (letter, fax, email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. The reply about accepting or rejecting the claim will be sent to the Customer to the same correspondence address indicated in the claim from or to another address indicated by the Customer in the claim.
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period specified at pt. 1 starts with the Product delivery to the Consumer or a person indicated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of a Sale that includes a few Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date indicated at pt. 1 is counted from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
5. The statement may be sent by letter, fax or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted using the form for which the template is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and as an attachment to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however, this is not mandatory.